Our Commercial Roof Care Club is designed to remove the stress from your hands by performing regular inspections to catch leaks or other problems before they can damage your business.
With over twenty years of experience and expertise, providing leak repair and maintenance solutions for customers in Florida, you can trust that the G&J ROOFING Team can help extend the life of your roof system and ensure you avoid a costly leak or complete roof system failure.
• Pitch Pan / Penetrations
• Metal Flashing: Often caused by building movement, materials fatigue, trapped moisture, or improper installation.
• HVAC- Can be a combination of HVAC curb flashing, pitch pans, deficient cabinetry, or condensation issues.
• Gutters/Drains: Improper seals, clogs, corrosion issues, and downspout sizing problems are common.
• Membrane damage or a tear in the membrane can cause water to enter the building and trap moisture content in the roofing system leading to blistering or plant growth.
• Extreme weather conditions: Hurricanes, lightning, high winds, hail, drenching rains that overflow drain and flashing heights.
• Equipment Additions: Improperly added equipment or other items improperly secured on the rooftop. For example, satellite dishes.
• Trade Damage: Puncture holes from tools, hardware, and cigarette burns from Tradesmen.
• Unintended abuse Vandalism, accidental damage, and foot traffic.